Latest Current Affairs 2017 – Quiz, MCQs 18 January
Important Current Affairs Quiz 18th January 2017 for upcoming exams like SSC CGL, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk Examination
Latest Current Affairs 2017 18 January
Looking for Daily GK Question for preparation of Government Exams or General Knowledge 18th Jan 2017 – SSC CGL, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk Exams GK Question 18th January 2017, then you are at right Place , Here we will provide you Today Gk and everyday Gk . Even you will also get Current Affairs and Online GK Test free . So First you have to bookmarks this Page by pressing CTRL + D
Current Affairs 2017 MCQs 18 January
Current Affairs 2017 Free Online Test
1. What is India’s rank among the 79 developing countries in 2017 Inclusive Development Index (IDI)?
2. Kozhikode Corporation was declared as the first Elderly-Friendly Corporation of which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
3. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by World Bank (WB) for “Nagaland Health Project”?
a) $68 million
b) $58 million
c) $48 million
d) $38 million
4. The 170th Sadguru Sri Thyagaraja Aaradhana festival has been concluded in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
5. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast rate for fiscal year 2016–17, as per updated “World Economic Outlook (WEO)” report of International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
6. Which fashion store has recently joined with SBI Card to launch a co-branded credit card to offer benefits to consumers in the premium lifestyle and fashion space?
a) Reliance Trends
b) Future Group’s fashion and lifestyle
c) V Mart
7. The Border Security Forces recently launched Operation Sard Hawa at
a) Northern international border of Jammu & Kashmir
b) Wagah Border
c) Line of Control in Jammu & Kashmir
d) Western international border of Rajasthan
8. The 2017 India International Garment Fair (IIGF) will be held in which city?
a) New Delhi
9. RBI’s Note Mudran printing press has broken all its past record by printing highest number of currency notes in December 2016. The Mudran printing press is located in
10. Who has been confirmed as Lewis Hamilton’s new team-mate and new driver for Mercedes?
a) Nico Hülkenberg
b) Valtteri Bottas
c) Felipe Massa
d) Felipe Nasr