Latest Current Affairs 2017 – Quiz, MCQs 19th January
Important Current Affairs Quiz 19th January 2017 for upcoming exams like SSC CGL, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk Examination
Latest Current Affairs 2017 19th January
Looking for Daily GK Question for preparation of Government Exams or General Knowledge 19th Jan 2017 – SSC CGL, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk Exams GK Question 19th January 2017, then you are at right Place , Here we will provide you Today Gk and everyday Gk . Even you will also get Current Affairs and Online GK Test free . So First you have to bookmarks this Page by pressing CTRL + D
Current Affairs 2017 MCQs 19th January
1. Karang has become the India’s first cashless island is located in which state?
2. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas inaugurated one month long oil and gas conservation campaign Saksham-2017 in which state?
3. Which state government has recently allowed to the sale of white kerosene in open market?
4. Three-day Pratibha-Parva is being observed in all the government middle schools in which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
5. Name the British Poet who has won the 2016 T.S. Eliot prize for his collection “Jackself”?
a) Mary Shelley
b) Jacob Polley
c) Ernest Hemingway
d) John Boyne
6. How many children have been selected for the 2016 national bravery awards?
7. Name the bank that launched India’s First Customizable Savings Account to enable the customers to design an account as per their convenience?
a) ICICI Bank
b) HDFC bank
c) YES Bank
d) Axis Bank
8. Name the former Indian cricketer who has recently inducted into Legends Club “Hall of Fame” at the Cricket Club of India in Mumbai?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Kapil Dev
c) Virender Sehwag
d) Rahul Dravid
9. Who has been elected as the new President of the European Parliament?
a) Antonio Tajani
b) Jack Mock
c) Jacob Polley
d) Tom Morgen
10. Name the Indian professor who pioneered the work on black holes and died recently?
a) CK Venkata Ramayya
b) CV Vishveshwara
c) Surjit Singh Barnala
d) Rajiv Palkhivala