GK 15th January 2017 – GK Question for SSC CHSL
Looking for Daily GK Question for preparation of Government Exams or General Knowledge 15th Jan 2017 – SSC Exams GK Question , then you are at right Place , Here we will provide you Today Gk and everyday Gk . Even you will also get Current Affairs and Online GK Test free . So First you have to bookmarks this Page by pressing CTRL + D.
General Knowledge 15th Jan 2017 – SSC Exams GK Question
GK 15th January 2017
1. A week-long happiness Festival “Anand Utsav” has begun in which state on the occasion of Makar Sankranti?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
2. India has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which country to construct 3000 rain water harvesting systems in northen Jaffna District?
c) Sri Lanka
3. The United States has announced the end of a 20-year economic embargo on which country?
4. The 1st edition of ABU International Television Dance Festival(AIDF) will be held in which city of India?
d) New Delhi
5. Who has won the “Ranji title 2016-17”?
c) Tamil Nadu
6. The 2017 International Conference on Disability Communication (ICDC) was held in which country?
c) South Africa
7. India’s first wax museum attraction Madame Tussauds will debut in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
8. The three-day International Kite Festival (4th) has begun in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
9. Name the former MRF director who passed away recently?
a) M Satich
b) T Sreejesh
c) KM Philip
d) Mukhtar Abbas
10. Which Indian hockey player has become a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee?
a) Manpreet Singh
b) Nikkin Thimmaiah
c) PR Sreejesh
d) S. K. Uthappa